Most people need a work permit to work in Canada. Find out if you need a work permit.
There are two types of work permits: open work permits and employer-specific work permits.
Open work Permits
An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except for an employer:
• who is listed as ineligible on the list of employers who have failed to comply with the conditions, or
• who regularly offers striptease, erotic dance, escort services or erotic massages.
Applicants can only get an open work permit in specific situations. Find out if you can apply for an open work permit.
Employer-specific work Permit
An employer specific work permit, allows individuals to work according to the conditions set on their work permit, which include:
• the name of the employer they can work for,
• how long they can work, and
• the location where they can work (if applicable).
Global Skills Strategy applicants, can only benefit from two-week application processing if they apply from outside of Canada.
Anyone may apply for a work permit before they enter Canada. In some cases, applicants must apply to a visa office outside Canada. This is usually true if they need a visa to enter Canada or if they need to have a medical exam before they come here.
Please Contact for more Info