Canada is the country of opportunities. From students to temporary workers to business owners, everyone can take full advantage of its convenient and easy immigration procedure.
But 2020 is the year of confusion! With so much happening around – global outbreak, deaths, recession, poor condition of the world economy, and much more, it’s natural for anyone to hesitate on the thought of a Canadian visa.
However, the truth is that 2020 has enough good reasons for you to apply for Permanent Resident Visa in 2020. Consult with an immigration consultant in Surrey BC and the expert will smoothly guide you through the whole process. But before that, let’s share a few details for your perusal.
Extra good reasons to apply for a PR visa in 2020
- This year, the Canadian government has set the immigration target to 341,000, a number never before. According to the administration, they want to invite more people in 2020 through Permanent Resident Visa.
- Canada introduces a new immigration minister this year. The country has a record that the process of immigration to Canada gets more flexible with every change in Ministry.
- In 2020, there are a few changes in the immigration rules of Canada that have influenced the point system. It is now more favorable and convenient to apply for the Canada Permanent Resident Visa because of those changes.
- This year, there’s a significant reduction in CRS score, in each draw, and it is expected to go down even more to an unimaginative number. As a result, it will be beneficial for people with low scores but a high hope of migrating to Canada.
- The government has announced that the Canadian province is looking forward to more immigrants this year. So, a large number of eligible applicants from different provinces will receive nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program for Canada Permanent Residency. You may also expect PNP’s frequent opening this year.
What we can do for you?
We help thousands of eligible applicants make Canada their permanent home. You just have to follow a few simple steps to initiate your visa processing. Start with the submission of your query to us. Soon, we will pair you up with an expert immigration consultant in Surrey BC, from whom you will get all the detailed information about Canada’s PR processing.
Next, we collect information about you and send your profile for a technical evaluation as per Canada’s Permanent Resident Visa requirements. A customized report then is produced by our evaluation experts that will include everything – your chances of Canada PR visa, job availability, the cost involved, etc. If we find your profile eligible, we will go ahead with your Canada PR Visa process. You can expect a quick procedure, on hiring us!